Wednesday 5 March 2014

A Day of Stamps

My New Kandban Stamps have arrived! I have really enjoyed the bit of stamping I have been doing so decided to invest in some more stamps with a bigger variety then what I currently have. 

Kanban Denmask Diva's let's Do Lunch

Kanban Steampunk 

Kanban Romantic Couple 

Kanban Urban Bellies

Kanban Wolly Bears



I whipped up this quick card using the Urban Belles Stamps and a Happy Birthday stamp from the Range. I used Specrum Noir Pens to colour in my stamped images and finished them off with a touch of glitter. I used Grand Labels One Die cut which I then embossed for the base of my stamped images and 6x6 Pretty \Pink Floral Paper Pad for my back ground. I die cut and glittered my each flower before putting them together and used pearls that I coloured with my Spectrum Noirs to co ordinate with the card in to centre of my flowers. I Used organzer ribbon to make the bow's in the girls hair and a yellow scallop ribbon for bow on the sentiment.




2 comments: