Friday 18 April 2014

My DT Project for the Creative Craft Cottage

Hi guys, as you all know I recently became a member of the Creative Craft Cottage Design Team B!
The Creative Craft Cottage host craft challenges every few weeks and the challenge this week was Washi Tape.

For my card I used 1.5cm and 1cm Washi Tape and alternated them with small gaps in-between to create my background. I then die cut my square topper and used a large Happy Birthday stamp for the sentiment which I coloured using both Spectrum Noir and Pro Marker Pens. I Then made 3 different flowers each of which I embossed and coloured & added them to the bottom of the sentiment.
For the finishing touch I used Pastel Pearls to line the top of the card.



You can view this card plus the other DT Members Washi Tape cards and enter the challenge yourself here:  http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/challenge-19-black-and-white.html

No comments:

Post a Comment