Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year and New Starts



Well its been awhile since I last posted and there have been some ups & downs but family, friends and crafting have kept me going :) I am back to good health and have been surfing the crafty sales and boy have I found some bargains  Like the Paddington Bear Card Crafting Kit for £1.97 from Create and Craft.

I made 12 Cards in total 2 TV, 2 Brief Cases, 2 Dimensional and 6 more cards using the leftovers from topper and decoupage sheets and the 2 backing papers it came with. All in all a great kit from great money!

Not only does Create and Craft have some amazing offers this Christmas/New Year week but so does Joanna Sheene with this beautiful embossing folder

Couture Creations Embossing Folders - Butterfly Hugs CO723150  -  £4.99 £3.99
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a even better New Year xxx
and my most fav purchase from this sale are these cute
Cup Kitties Decoupage Sheets  -  £9.99 £3.99 yes you do have to cut them out yourself but they are so cute and cuddly and warm and I have no problem spending a evening in front of the tv cutting out decoupage and am so pleased with the results :) I will make time in my busy crafty schedule to take and post photos of the finished cards!                                         .....and with Valentines just round the corner it is a busy schedule ;) I just LOVE Valentines (im sat here with a big smile on my face just thinking about all the cute girly pink hearts yay) 




No comments:

Post a Comment